Followers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Holidays

Bismillah...
Friend Quote Pictures, Images and Photos


It's been a week and a half weeks already since school holidays started and so far, I really enjoyed it...Well, school is gonna start in a few more days and yet my reference books are still untouchable...

Nice job, me...

Well, at least I've finished some of my homework, hehe...

Last week has been a blast for me because I reunited with two of my bestest friends in the whole wide world...My twins, Meia and my cousin, Nana.. I can't deny that I've been really lonely since they went back 'home'... It seems like only yesterday we were laughing at each other's joke and went shopping together... I think that was the first time ever that we went shopping, just the three of us...

The three of us also went to watch the movies, twice actually, hehe...

The Shrek Forever After...

shrek forever after online Pictures, Images and Photos
And Prince Of Persia...
PoP movie poster Pictures, Images and Photos

Both are great movies, I totally recommend them!

Here are some pictures of us! Check it out!

Cey~comel la tu~

Two of us~

Cute kan diorang ni...
Haha! Muka blur! Saje je...

Then, at home, we talked alot, about friends, families, studies, future, ambitions...
All of us have such an awesome chemistry together that some times I feel that we are Triplets! Haha! I think it's because we grew up together that we knew each other so well!
Here's a poem I made, simple je...

Everytime I see you guys, I smiled from ear to ear...
Seeing your smiles, I can't help but to grin...
You know that I'll always be here...
To lend you a hand, if you know what I mean...

I really miss you guys and I pray that you guys do well in your exams..
Until next time, we'll see each other soon! Good luck, girls! Anyeong!
And my famous motto...
Aja-aja Fighting!

2 comments: