Followers

Monday, May 11, 2009

My Life

Assalamualaikum...

I'm here to talk about my life for the past half of 2009...

As you all probably knew already that me and my twins, for the first time in our 15 years of life have never been separated....well....we have now been separated......(uh....duh...).

I do realize we are been 'tested' by Allah SWT....I know that....At first I can't accept it and tried my best to get into that school but no matter how hard I tried (finally waiting for the 3rd intake).... there's still no 'rezeki'....

That's when I said "it's okay, there must be a prawn behind the rock..."


After the april test, Meia(my twins) shocked me (and the rest of the family) with her excellent result of straight A's....

How happy I am for her at the same time yet embarassing for me....(coz I got only 3A's).

Well, it's not over yet as there comes another world-shaking news as she got number 1, approximately number 5 (there are 5 ppl who got number 1)...

Again, I've yet to overcome the embarassment yet got embarassed again....
I mean...It's not her that embarass me but myself....

It's a shame that we have the same IQ but yet I feel so far behind....

Then one day, I challenge her this Mid Year Exam....
(talk about digging your own grave.....)
I said "Hey, I just want to you to know that I will beat you in the Midyear exam so you better put yourself some pretty thick make-up when you get home coz you're gonna need it
*evil laugh*"

I can't believe I just said that....



So anyway, right now it's Tuesday which I'm still having my MIDYEAR EXAM!
and I didn't go to school today coz I vomitted and plus, diarrhea....(stop laughing!)

After this, I want to study Biology and Physics....

So wait for me as I announce who will be the ultimate champion of this exam! HaHaHa!
(the contestant is only 2 ppl, chill out, dude....)

Love,
Mena the soon-to-be T*winner!

P/S: Saranghae, Meia...

No comments:

Post a Comment