Followers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Introducing...

Bismillah...

Hey, guys... I have a good news and a bad news!

The good news is...
I am going to make my very own comic book! Yahoo!
Inspired by my brother and a friend of mine, Elyana..

But the bad news is...
I am not gonna start drawing the comics until SPM ends...

Unfortunately, I don't have the time right now to do any comics because I'm having my SPM this year and right now I'm having my SPM Trial...Speaking of comics, It kind of brings me back to the time I used to love drawing...Well, it's not that I don't love to draw anymore, it's just that it naturally stops...I used to draw comics since I was in 2nd grade...Too bad I threw away the comics I made...I think I've made 3 comic books but none of them were completed. LOL!
Well, I threw them away because it's too embarassing, actually...Duh! I was like 8 years old when I drew the comic! It was hideous! But I wished I have kept it....Oh well...Just so you know, one of the comic I used to draw was about puppies. I know. Weird, right? I admit, I'm pretty weird when I was a kid. I LOVED puppies. I used to have a lot of stuffed animals namely plushies. I forgot what brand it is but I think it's made in the UK. They even have NAMES! I remember there's Courage, a dobersman, Demure, a poodle, Sidekick, a beagle, Muckluck, a husky, Slick, a fox and more...Hahaha...So childish of me...

So anyway, back to comic book thingy,I hope I will get some support~
I will post my comics strip in this blog of mine, InsyaAllah...
Here's a little peek of my very own scrap book who is going to be my new best friend starting next year!



FYI, usually, cartoonist has this really cool pen name like Ben, Kaoru, Puppeteer, Ageha and so on...
Well, I've found a pen name for myself..Please brace yourself for it...
It's Mena Fenomena!!! Hahaha! I know! It's pretty lame but it's so rhythm-ish and it rhyme!
It sound kinda like Hannah Montana but hey! Is there a better name?

Look forward to my comic, guys! Aja-Aja Fighting!

3 comments:

  1. haha

    p/s: its beanies babies.i know cuz i remembered buying for you guys once

    ReplyDelete
  2. its ty beanies babies to be exact.

    go kaksu aja2 fighting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..
    how ironic that u guys remembered it but i forgot about it...
    thx for refreshing my memories, hehe..
    and also thx for the support! teehee!

    ReplyDelete